Friday, September 16, 2011

Getting Her In The Mood

I often hear men who have been in a relationship for a while of are married complain that they rarely get sex anymore.  We get comfortable and the fact is, it does take effort to keep that spice alive.  If you come home every day and do the same thing such as park you ass in front of the TV, it gets dull.  Not to mention a man parked in front of a TV everyday does lose some of his appeal.

Men can go from zero to ready in a flash.  We can grab your penis and you are there.  You try grabbing our Vagina or ass though and I promise you won't get the same result.  It's a known fact that a woman has to be in the right mindset to want to have sex and be turned on.  So many men focus on her body to turn her on, when the focus should be on her mindset.

Last night my boyfriend and I were on Youtube listening to different types of music.  Like most men, his requests were of hard rock, classic rock and a few country drinking songs.  While those songs are great and have their place, my selection was quite different.  I was listening to Leon Russell's Lady Blue, Van Morrison's Someone exactly like you, Bozz Skaggs' Look What You've done to me and other such romantic slow blues type music.  I realized that this type of music relaxed me and put me in a more loving, lovemaking mood.

This music can stimulate our tired minds, calm us and the result is our mindset starts to change.  My one tip to help your woman and to getting her in the mood for today is to create a playlist with these type of songs and when the time is right, pop in the cd and just relax, have a glass of wine with your woman with this background music.  She not only will appreciate the fact that you did this for her, she will delight in the music itself.  Women are suckers for romantic songs   Take it up a notch, and dance with her in the living room or kitchen.

Another way if you have one of those high tech phones is to randomly text her these songs throughout the day.  I promise she will love you for it and you will reap the rewards of making your woman feel romantic.  Women love romance, always have, always will.  If you are leaving the romance out of your build up to sex, no wonder you aren't getting any.

No comments:

Post a Comment